- The New versus the Old Covenant
- The Garments of the New Covenant, Part 1
- The Garments of the New Covenant, Part 2
- An Excellent Wife
- God’s Word: A Firm Foundation
- Wives, Submit to Your Own Husbands
- Celebrating Holidays with Imperfect People
Here are the other great articles and resources I found and collected this last week:
– Wondering what to do with your time, this summer? Read the article below and be challenged to redeem it for the Lord.
– Do you experience persecution for your faith? Here in America, we do in ways such as ostracism from our family and/or friends, or being mocked and even cursed. Our views are minimized and even dismissed altogether.
However, there are places in the world, right now, where Christians are severely persecuted – as in some of the same things 1st-century Christians had to endure.
Read this article, below, and follow-through on what Scripture commands of us in verses like Hebrews 13:3.
– There are a ton of great resources online for single men who are working hard, in the Spirit’s strength, to maintain sexual purity. I found this article recently that was aimed at single women, though.
It’s a helpful resources for you or someone you may know. Check it out.